Wednesday, November 12, 2008
About Me

- Name: Christine
- Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Thoughts & ideas from Christine Mortensen on Visual Design, Brand, Marketing, User-centered Design, Social Media, Websites, Running and what ever else I feel like talking about at the moment :) Thanks for stopping by! Comments & responses welcome! I love to hear readers' thoughts. p.s.- I'm working on moving this blog and more to www.mortmort.com (some time after the new year)
Network
Previous Posts
- Band Names Rejected by the Smashing Pumpkins
- Five Getting-Started Blog Questions
- Social Media- Good Question
- McDonalds Wants You To F*ck Its Sandwiches
- Is There A Conflict Between Open Social Graphs And...
- Tip: Export your Firefox bookmarks
- F Cup Cookies: The Fat Will Go Straight to Your Boobs
- Googleicious
- Calling All Designers: Learn to Write!
- Would You Rather Own NBC Or Google?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home